Contact me today for a free phone consultation!
Staging helps get your property market ready to attract buyers!
98% of home buyers start searching for homes online and the average online home buyer takes only 4 to 6 seconds to determine if they want to view a house. It is crucial that your property looks amazing! When you list your home with Cinda Rose you get a FREE 2 Hour Staging Transformation from a local staging company!! This applies to all seller occupied listings. The staging company will come in and transform your property to get it market ready.
What does “market ready” mean?
Market ready means a home is ready to hit the market to attract buyers. Staging helps get your home market ready. It’s important to remember that staging is different than interior decorating. Interior decorating is how you live in your home and how you feel comfortable in your home. The goal of staging is to make your property appeal to the widest amount of buyers by providing a clean slate for them to imagine themselves living there. Just like home builders do for their model homes.
Once the staging transformation is complete, a professional photographer will complete a photo shoot of your home so it will stand out online and in print advertising.
What can you expect during your staging consultation?
Read the blog post below to find out (this link takes you to my other website, www.TheWestValleyHomeTeam.com).
If larger staging items are suggested by the staging company, such as painting a room a more neutral color, I am here to help you locate the right person to get the job done so we can get your home ready for the market. The staging company tries to keep the costs at a minimum for sellers, but they also want to make sure your home appeals to the most buyers. Together we will get your home market ready!
Have any questions about getting your property market ready, staging or selling your home? Feel free to call, email or text me. 623-252-9350, email@example.com.
Click the image below to use Great American Title’s Net Sheet tool.
If you need assistance I am here to help!
Today’s buyers are looking for turnkey homes, properties which are move-in ready and lack any potential problems. Having a home inspection completed prior to listing the house for sale gives you the opportunity to showcase your house in its best light.
Peace of Mind–For the Buyer and YOU
A pre-list home inspection gives buyers peace of mind. Often having a home inspection report available helps buyers come in with a stronger, more confident offer since they already know there will be no large surprises during the inspection period. Since approximately 42% of sales fall through during the inspection period, having an inspection completed will help bulletproof your transaction. Which also gives you peace of mind accepting an offer from a buyer.
Pick the Best List Price–And Likely Not Face Repair Negotiations
Once you know that your home is move-in ready and free of repairs, you can confidently price your home at the top of your value range. And once you lock in an agreed upon sales price with a buyer, you most likely will not have to negotiate that price again once the buyer completes a home inspection. Sellers often get hit with costly repair requests or even price reductions during the inspection period negotiations.
You Can Make Repairs On Your Terms and Timeline–Saving You $$$
By completing a home inspection prior to putting your house on the market, you can take the time to complete the necessary repairs on your terms. You will have more time to shop around and get quotes, or even complete some of the work yourself. The home inspection period in Arizona is typically 10 days. If you have a 30 day escrow and the buyer uses all 10 days of their home inspection period, and then you spend time negotiating the repairs, you may have a short time to complete the requested repairs before closing. And to tighten your timeline even more, the Arizona Association of Realtors (AAR) Residential Purchase Contract requires these repairs to be completed 3 days prior to the close of escrow date. You may find yourself rushing to get repairs completed as you also pack up and move out of your house.
What are the Cons for Having a Pre-List Home Inspection?
Are there any cons to having a home inspection completed prior to selling your home? Like most things in life, yes there are some things to consider:
- Per Arizona state law you will have to disclose the items found in the inspection report (however most inspectors find the relatively the same items).
- You will have to pay for the home inspection.
- The buyer will most likely complete their own home inspection and that inspector may find something new. Typically most inspectors have the same findings, especially the larger items. However, sometimes a new inspector may find something the first one missed. Solution: Hire a very thorough home inspector!
For more information, including what is included in a pre-list home inspection check out this blog post:
A pre-list home inspection might not be for everyone, but for most sellers, it’s a great way to help bulletproof the sale of their home as well as ensure they get top dollar. It also helps make the process less stressful, both at the beginning during the home inspection period as well as toward the end while you are completing your big move. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about completing a pre-list home inspection.
Want to learn about my home selling process? Click the link below:
I have been trained to help sellers experience success with less stress when selling their home!
Contact me today and let me help you experience success!
I have completed the advanced specialized training to become a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) in order to help my seller clients experience success with less stress when they sell their home!
What You Can Expect When You Work With an SRS Realtor
An SRS Is…
- a trained seller client advocate who knows the importance of your specific needs and will guide you through each step of the selling process.
- extensively trained in a variety of marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range of prospective buyers.
- uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and build your trust.
- an advocate with the ultimate goal of ensuring you are the center of the transaction.
- an agent that understands the importance of staging your property for best results (I include a FREE 2 hour Staging Transformation!).
- a professional that knows that professional photographs are essential for presenting your property online to buyers (I include a free professional photo shoot!).
- a trained agent that understands that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and ensures you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of sale.
- a Realtor that adheres to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘client level’ services with integrity.